Term of use for Langkawi Lagoon Resort:
- Reservation and Cancellation Policy: Reservations can be made directly with Langkawi Lagoon Resort through our website, email or phone. A valid credit card is required to secure the booking. If you need to cancel or modify your reservation, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date to avoid a penalty fee. In case of a no-show or late cancellation, the first night’s accommodation charge will be charged to your credit card.
- Check-in and Check-out Policy: Check-in time is at 3:00 pm, and check-out time is at 12:00 pm. Early check-in and late check-out may be available upon request, but are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Payment Policy: Payment can be made using cash, credit card or bank transfer. All room rates are subject to 6% service tax and 10% government tax. Additional charges may apply for certain services, such as airport transfers, spa treatments and activities.
- Damage or Loss: Guests are responsible for any damage or loss caused to the property during their stay. The cost of repair or replacement will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
- Smoking Policy: Langkawi Lagoon Resort is a non-smoking property. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all guest rooms and public areas. Guests who violate this policy will be charged a cleaning fee.
- Liability: Langkawi Lagoon Resort is not liable for any loss or damage to guest’s personal belongings, injury or accident occurred within the premises. Guests are encouraged to take necessary precautions for their own safety and security.